The Milton Business Alliance is excited to offer our members the exclusive opportunity to participate in the annual "Shop Local" campaign which occurs in November and December each year.
It's not just for retail and restaurants!
Any business that serves the needs of local residents or businesses can benefit. If you own or operate a business in any of these categories, increase your profile in the Milton community by participating in the Shop Local: Keep It in the Neighborhood program:
- CPAs, Bookkeeping, Accounting, Payroll services
- Law Firms, Real Estate and Insurance Agents
- Travel Agencies & Tour Operators
- Health Care Providers: Medical, Dental, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy
- Spas, Salons, Hair Care, Manicurists
- Home Remodeling, Home Repair, Cleaning Services, Interior Design
- Graphic Designers, Web Developers, SEO, Social Media, PR
How It Works
Showcase your local business, store, restaurant or charity for just $60. The Milton Business Alliance “Shop Local” campaign includes:
- A two-page full-color ad in the Milton Herald featuring participating businesses. Ads will run in the Milton Business Herald for two weeks.
- Press releases and media coverage of Milton’s first shop local initiative.
- A free Support Milton Business countertop sign to display in your business.
- An online ad and website link to your business appearing on the new and improved Milton Business Alliance website
Spotlight ads are 2”x3” with company logo, address or URL, and 2 lines of text. Sponsor companies may offer special “Shop Local” deals for customers who mention the MBA.